Artop Release 4.1We are pleased to announce that release 4.1 of Artop is now available. Major changes and new features that were introduced with this release are:
- Compatibility with Kepler service Release 2
- Improvement of proxy resolution performance
- Removal of outdated EMF Compare 1.3 support to ensure compatibility with Kepler
- For other issues see Bugzilla items
The Artop 4.1 SDK and Technology Demonstrator can be downloaded by registered users.
ARUnit 0.9.0 for Artop 4.x releasedWe are pleased to announce the release of ARUnit 0.9.0 for Artop 4.x. ARUnit can now generate an RTE that is based on the GMock mocking framework. This is an alternative to the traditional C RTE and allows you to use all of GMock's features to white-box test your components. As usual, the release artifacts can be found in the Downloads section. We now also have an update site under https://www.artop.org/containers/arunit-update-site. A list of changes can be obtained via this Bugzilla query.
ARText Release 1.4.1We are happy to announce the release of ARText 1.4.1 for Artop 4.0.4. It is mainly a bugfix release, but it also contains minor enhancements for the SWCD language. For a detailed listing, please see here. As usual, the SDK, Demonstrator, and Standalone compiler are now available in the Downloads section.
ARUnit release 0.8We are pleased to announce the release of ARUnit 0.8.0 for Artop 4.0.1. Major new features include
- Support for AUTOSAR 4.1.1
- Generated C API to manipulate and monitor all aspects of the RTE from the outside (i.e. a test case).
- Dynamic loading and unloading of the RTE library allows for resetting the RTE into its initial state for each test case.
- Headless Launcher to run the ARUnit generator from the command line.
ARText Release 1.4.0We are happy to announce the release of ARText 1.4.0 for Artop 4.0.1. Included in this release is support for AUTOSAR 4.1.1, ability to incorporate custom annotations easily to the standalone compiler, together with new syntactic sugars to the SWCD language. For a detailed listing, please see here. The SDK, Demonstrator, Standalone compiler is now available from the downloads page.