ARText Release 1.4.1We are happy to announce the release of ARText 1.4.1 for Artop 4.0.4. It is mainly a bugfix release, but it also contains minor enhancements for the SWCD language. For a detailed listing, please see here. As usual, the SDK, Demonstrator, and Standalone compiler are now available in the Downloads section.
ARUnit release 0.8We are pleased to announce the release of ARUnit 0.8.0 for Artop 4.0.1. Major new features include
- Support for AUTOSAR 4.1.1
- Generated C API to manipulate and monitor all aspects of the RTE from the outside (i.e. a test case).
- Dynamic loading and unloading of the RTE library allows for resetting the RTE into its initial state for each test case.
- Headless Launcher to run the ARUnit generator from the command line.
ARText Release 1.4.0We are happy to announce the release of ARText 1.4.0 for Artop 4.0.1. Included in this release is support for AUTOSAR 4.1.1, ability to incorporate custom annotations easily to the standalone compiler, together with new syntactic sugars to the SWCD language. For a detailed listing, please see here. The SDK, Demonstrator, Standalone compiler is now available from the downloads page.
Artop Release 4.0We are pleased to announce that release 4.0 of Artop is now available. As the biggest enhancement Artop now supports AUTOSAR 4.1.1. The Artop 4.0 SDK and Technology Demonstrator can be downloaded by registered users.
ARText Release 1.3We are pleased to announce that release of ARText 1.3.0 for Artop 3.3.0 is now available. Major changes and new features that were introduced with this release are:
Several new SWCD language features including:
- support for explict declaration of application and implementation data types and data type mappings
- star notation for server call points - generate server call points for every operation in a client server interface
- initialise a large constant array with the "initAll" keyword
- and many more!
- Compatibility with Artop 3.3
- Migration to Xtext 2.3.1
- Bug fixes
The ARText SDK and Demonstrator can be downloaded by registered users.